In order to post a question or comment to Why08, you must be a registered Why08 user, but you do not need to register in order to browse or read others’ comments and questions.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- The first time you register for Why08, Why08 will verify the email address specified in your account information by sending a confirmation message to that email address. You must click on the link in the email message in order to verify your account information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Practice
- When you post a question or comment, your Why08 username that you are posting under is visible to other users.
- When you post a question or comment on Why08, you have the ability to post a message which may include personally identifiable information about yourself on a message board.
- If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Why08 takes user privacy very seriously and makes reasonable efforts to protect your privacy. However, Why08 may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Why08 terms of service.
This page describes current Why08 practices with respect to this particular service. This information may change as Why08 revises this service by adding or removing features or using different service providers.